Technical regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 is a regulatory document containing requirements for pressure equipment safety within the Eurasian Customs Union territory. The regulation protects people’s health and the environment.
Products covered by TR CU 032/2013
- Vessels for gases and liquids of various categories with a pressure of the equipment higher than 0.05 MPa
- Hot water producing boiling vessels with a temperature exceeding 110 degrees, producing steam with an excess pressure of more than 0.05 MPa, and fire-heated vessels
- Pipelines and fittings for liquids, gases, and vapors of various media with a maximum permissible pressure of more than 0.05 MPa and a nominal diameter of more than 25 mm
- Pressure-resistant components and parts
- Safety and visual accounting devices
- Pressure chambers, except medical ones
- Accessories that ensure the safety of pressure equipment
Products not covered by TR CU 032/2013
- Main and distribution pipelines
- Vessels that function under internal explosion pressure, designed for aviation purposes
- Pressure equipment for use in a radioactive environment
- Medical pressure chambers
- Containers for carbonated drinks, etc.
The following pressure equipment is designed considering dangerous factors: vibration, explosive elements presence, overheating, exceeding the maximum pressure, corrosion, wear, malfunctions, defects, and so on.
Conformity confirmation specifics
To assure the compliance of excessive pressure equipment is possible depending on the equipment’s category and key characteristics by:
- EAC Declaration (Category 1 and 2)
- EAC Certification (Category 3 and 4)
Regardless of the assessment certification EAC scheme, the package of documents formed by the applicant must contain the following:
- Safety Justification
- Passport technical data and operational manual
- Design documentation with strength calculations and pass-through function of protectors
- Information on technological processes (regulations, materials used, types of welding, and control methods)
- Tests protocols and results obtained
- Approval documentation
- Used standards
- Documents certifying the qualification level of specialists and other required approval documents
Confirmation of compliance is conducted according to standard schemes indicated by the provisions of the technical regulation for the safety of pressure equipment.
Changes and innovations
In 2018 changes were introduced – the following pipelines were removed from the scope of the technical regulation for pressure equipment safety by Rostechnadzor specialists. The updated document does not cover technological pipelines with a nominal diameter of no more than 25 mm and a maximum permissible operating pressure of more than 0.05 MPa.
Since November 21, 2021, all pipes, tubes, and fittings have been considered category 4, which falls under EAC Certification TR CU 032/2013.
The amendments affected several points of the current technical regulation for pressure equipment safety. These were necessary changes, for this type of pipeline is not a finished product. That means its conformity assessment cannot be carried out in the factory.
Since pipelines consist of numerous parts that require assembly, only fully assembled pipelines that passed complex testing successfully can be put into operation.
ANY REMAINING QUESTIONS?
Call Sercons. You will receive comprehensive advice from experienced certification experts. Then, you will get a document confirming the compliance of your products, flawlessly prepared by our specialists in the shortest time possible.