Sercons provides professional services for registration of TR CU 020/2011 Certifications and issues TR CU 020/2011 Declarations of Conformity within a short period by an accredited EAC Certification body.
The EAC Certificate of Compliance TR 020/2011 confirms the quality and safety operation of devices that generate electromagnetic interference. This technical regulation ensures the sustainable operation of any electromagnetic devices manufactured both on the territory of the Eurasian Customs Union and out of Customs Union borders.
Schemes of certification
EAC Certification for electromagnetic compatibility processes accordingly to one of the following schemes:
- 1C – the scheme is for serial production. Based on the results of laboratory tests is determined the validity period of the Certificate, which cannot exceed 5 years.
- 3C – certification scheme for a batch of products. The validity period of the document is not determined.
- 4C – the scheme is for the certification of single products. The validity period of the document is not determined.
In most cases, in addition to the document confirming compliance with electromagnetic compatibility technical regulation, it is also necessary to issue Certificates “On safety of low-voltage equipment» according to TR CU 004/2011 and TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment.”
Products subject to EAC Certification according to TR CU 020/2011
It is mandatory to obtain an EAC Certificate of Conformity TR CU 020/2011 for manufacturers and sellers of the following devices:
- any devices that can operate with a voltage higher than 100 V
- special machinery and equipment used for the construction of roads
- explosion-proof devices
- computers and similar equipment, as well as peripherals
- household and professional power tools
- protective shutdown devices, electronic energy meters, automatic protection devices, PSUs, and other
- control panels for electromagnetic equipment or devices, etc.
Please, contact our specialists to determine whether your products are subject to EAC Certification.
The certification procedure goes as follows:
- product samples are selected for testing in an accredited laboratory
- in case of positive test results, a protocol is drawn up, and an EAC Certificate is issued for electromagnetic equipment
- the document is registered with the Federal Accreditation service
With Sercons’ services, you can save time and have all the complications solved.