ТR CU 019/2011 “On the safety of personal protective equipment” applies to personal protective equipment, regardless of country of origin, previously not in use (new) and released into circulation in the territory of the Customs Union.
ТR CU 019/2011 is designed to establish a unified mandatory application and execution of requirements for personal protective equipment on the Customs Union to ensure the free movement of personal protective equipment.
Certification following TR CU 019/2011 consists of several stages:
- Preparation of necessary documentation;
- Carrying out tests with the preparation of a test report;
- Professional consultation with the customer during all stages of work;
- Certificate registration in RusAccreditation source.
The list of products covered by TR CU 019/2011
- PPE of individual protection from mechanical factors;
- PPE of individual protection from chemical factors;
- PPE of individual protection against radiation factors (external ionizing radiation and radioactive substances);
- PPE of individual protection against high and (or) low temperatures;
- PPE of individual protection against the thermal effects of the electric arc, non-ionizing radiation, electric shock, and also static electricity effects, specialized signaling clothing of increased visibility;
- comprehensive personal protective equipment;
- Dermatological PPE.
Registration of this document is mandatory and allows importing and selling of products in the Eurasian Customs Union territory.
After certification of compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations, PPE can be up for sale with the EAC marking. It is a visual confirmation of the quality for a customer. It may also become a significant advantage for business partners and large wholesale customers. The labeling is shown both on the packaging and the product. The presence of the EAC sign indicates that the product is made of materials of good quality that fully meet the environmental requirements and does not have components that can cause injury or any other sort of health damage.
Important: The Certificate of Conformity of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union can be registered for both goods produced by the countries of the Customs Union and for foreign manufacturers’ products. Requirements for foreign products and products of the Customs Union are the same, and the certification schemes also coincide.
Penalties for non-observance of TR CU 019/2011
|Art.||Legislative framework of the Administrative Code||Fine|
|14.43||Violation by the manufacturer,|
executor (the person performing the functions of the foreign manufacturer),
|Penalty for officials – from 200 to 400 Euro;|
for legal entities – from 2.000 to 5.500 Euro.
|14.44||False declaration of conformity||Penalty for officials – from 300 to 900 Euro;|
for legal entities – from 1.800 to 18.000 Euro.
|14.45||Violation of the order of products,|
subject to mandatory conformity
|Penalty for officials – from 400 to 900 Euro;|
for legal entities – from 1.800 to 18.200 Euro.
|14.46||Violation of the order of labeling of products subject to mandatory conformity||Penalty for officials – from 200 to 900 Euro;|
for legal entities – from 2.000 to 18.000 Euro.
|14.47||Violation of rules of performance of works on certification||Penalty for officials – from 400 to 900 Euro|
or disqualification for a period of 6 months to 3 years;
for legal entities – from 7.000 to 18.000 Euro.
|14.48||Submission of incorrect tests||Penalty for officials – from 600 to 900 Euro|
or disqualification for a period of 1 to 3 years;
for legal entities – from 7.000 to 10.000 Euro.
Sercons is a Certification Body accredited by the Federal Service for Accreditation (RusAccreditation). It carries out work of confirming the compliance of products with the requirements of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 019/2011. Our qualified specialists provide efficiency and quality of our work.
We offer the following services:
- A turnkey approach that saves you time
- An individual manager who constantly observes the process and informs you about the implementation of each stage of work
- Solving problems of any complexity in a short time
Advantages of certification
Certification of conformity according to the technical regulations or state standards provides both manufacturers and sellers with the following advantages:
- No need for a separate document for each country;
- A significant reduction in the time required to complete the certification procedure;
- Acceleration of trade turnover between states, having a positive impact on their economies;
- A substantial increase in sales volume of individual companies and the emergence of prospects for development.
We employ experienced specialists who prepare the necessary documents for issuing an EAC certificate and a declaration themselves. In addition, our experts advise clients on emerging issues at any registration stage.